There’s no denying that every woman loves a day at the salon. There’s no better way to pamper yourself and get some much-needed relaxation than to book an appointment for a facial. A facial has benefits which are aesthetic as well as psychological. Not only does it improve the look of the skin, it also takes that back-breaking stress off your shoulders.
What’s your type?
Normal to dry skin
For a woman with a normal skin type, a facial massage is provided by using nourishing creams. Moisturizers are also used.
Classic facial: The classic salon facial includes cleansing, toning and massage (done manually or with the help of gadgets), mask and protection coverage. All the areas of the face and the neck are treated according to specific needs. This facial is done following a specific direction and movement of the fingers. Different strokes and pressures are applied to various areas.
Duration: 1 hour
Benefits of a facial
- Professional cleansing, exfoliating and toning are part of a facial, and hence protect and preserve youthfulness.
- A facial delays the signs of ageing, fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Both, the skin and muscles, are toned, which preserves firmness and elasticity.
- It induces relaxation and helps reduce stress and fatigue.
- Improves blood circulation, strengthens the supportive tissues and improves the skin’s resilience.
- A facial also helps in lymphatic drainage, which flushes out toxins from your system and purifies the skin.